Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kelapa Rapat Beach, Lampung

me with bf


the hut and our supplies;)



so clean and peaceful


Lampung is my hometown. I came home for almost 4 weeks last December. Catched up with family, friends, and my bf. Now I'd love to share about an unexposed beach in Lampung Bay, Kelapa Rapat. about an hour driving from Tanjung Karang, capital city of Bandar Lampung. We can swim safely because it's not wavy at all, so calm, silent, and peaceful.

I went there with my bf, I think that's a really cool place to chill and chat a lot without any nuisance. We must pay to enter the beach. I forget how much, but it's affordable. Don't forget to pay Rp 2,000 to use the toliet (don't worry, it's clean and mantained enough). We rented a hut for Rp 20,000 (unlimited time) and had a long long conversation about everything. But suddenly it's raining, so we moved to the car and waiting for the sunshine to come up (What a great time,hehe).We spent almost the whole day there. One thing, don't forget to bring supplies, foodstuffs, etc because there's still no enough facilities.

>> romantic for couple, safe for children.. what an exquisite place to visit

(j*z)


No comments:

Post a Comment