Tuesday, March 17, 2009

about him

you make my world so colourful

have you ever met someone
someone that changes you a lot
changes the way you think about life
the way you appraise yourself
the way you see rainbow through the rain
the way you find hidden happiness after those painful tears?

I did
meeting him was a fate
knowing more about him was a destiny
but falling in love with him, I had no control over

i love the way he touches my hair
the way he hugs me
the way he kisses his little sister
the way he takes care of his father

he is not perfect, not even close
he is just an ordinary man who doesn't work too much to impress me
not like the other men before

he is charming with his modesty
he is attractive with his foolishness
he is loving with his beneficence

i love him,
just the way he struggles to get the true happiness back

miss you so much, my dear:)
(j*z)

No comments:

Post a Comment