Wednesday, September 2, 2009

7month

For someone special,
who has made all the differences in my life


you are different from anyone i have ever met before
and maybe it is in the way your eyes laugh so clearly
or maybe it has something to do with the warmth in your heart

i have never known anyone who understand and care the way you do,
i have been through changes, both good and bad.hahaa..
you know how to repair my sleeptime,
how to forget my fave food pizza -.- (how dare you???)
and how to treat my family and friends more special

you have a great gift and that gift is yourself
i would like to thank you for choosing to share your gift with me
and although nobody may be able to change the world,
i want you to know that you have made a significant differences in my life

i love u so much, dear..
i know this time i really do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment